Limmud AZ: A Community Conversation
Sunday, January 28, 2024
Pardes Jewish Day School, 12753 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- EARLY BIRD - $18 for EVERYONE
- DAY OF REGISTRATION - $36
Our day will unfold in four captivating segments:
- Judaism’s Ten Best Ideas: Dive into profound discussions led by some of our most cherished local rabbis. Explore the essence of simcha, teshuva, tzelem elohim, and more in intimate small group settings.
- “Building a Community Culture of Belonging:” Immerse yourself in a thought-provoking keynote address by a special guest, setting the stage for an enlightening exploration of this vital topic in breakout sessions led by esteemed agency heads and professionals.
- Classic Limmud Learning: Choose from a diverse array of captivating topics, ensuring you’ll find a session of Jewish learning that resonates with your unique journey and interests.
- Community Tzedakah/Tikkun Olam Project: Join hands with your fellow participants as we unite for a common purpose - to contribute to repairing the world, one meaningful action at a time.
If you have any questions, please click here to send us an email.
Schedule will be posted soon!
What you can expect from your day at Limmud AZ
“Limmud” means “to learn.” It is a one-day celebration of Jewish life and learning!
We bring together Jews of all backgrounds and ages for learning experiences. The day will be divided into individual sessions. There will be multiple programs with different presenters on many topics to choose from during each session. Most people will probably attend five sessions plus lunch throughout the day. The great thing is that you can choose to participate in a session about Israel and then choose something about Jewish art another session. There will be a very wide range of subjects!
Please sign up for our e-newsletter and you will get updates about the presenters as we book them.
The best thing about your day at Limmud AZ is that you will interact with a diverse group of Jews from our community who are all there to share in this exciting learning experience. It’s a great time to meet new friends and learn new viewpoints. The key to building community is understanding and respecting our similarities and our differences.