We are excited for your child to participate in Limmud Kidz!
Limmud Kidz is available for children between pre-K to 5th Grade. There will be a dairy, nut-free lunch and snacks included. Children over age 10 may attend Limmud AZ presentations with their parents at the discretion of the parent.
Spots are limited, so please don't delay in registering! Children cannot be registered the day of the event.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR LIMMUD KIDZ IS FEBRUARY 9, 2018
What is Limmud Kidz?
Limmud Kidz offers childcare while parents attend their Limmud sessions. Babysitting service is available for children ages 0 - 3 years old. School age kids from Pre-K to 5th Grade will participate in exciting activities* such as:
- PJ Library
- Israeli dancing
*Subject to change
General Information for all children:
- Check in will begin at 8:30am at the Limmud Kidz registration table.
- Each family will receive two wristbands at check-in. One will be placed on your child and the other on the adult responsible for the child. This is done for security purposes so that the person who drops a child off is the same person who picks him/her up. Please be prepared to present your wristband at check-out to expedite the process.
- Please bring a water bottle (or sippy cup) for each child with his/her name clearly labeled.
- Please keep electronics at home as they can become a distraction.
For kids age 0-3
- Your child is welcome to bring a special toy or book. Please be sure to label any items you bring. Limmud Kidz is not responsible for any items lost or broken.
- For children requiring a nap, please bring a stroller and/or pack-n-play for them to sleep in.
- Please be sure to bring diapers, wipes, and a changing pad (all labeled) as Limmud Kidz will not provide those items.